nocticola asked: Frunn
Give me a ship and I’ll tell you:
- Who cooks: Gunn mostly, he brings Fred breakfast in bed etc but Fred cooks occasionally.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: They split them.
- How many children do they have: Hmm…3. IDK why it just seems right. They’d def want a boy and a girl if possible.
- Who’s more dominate: FRED tbh, she is badass and Gunn just wants to make her happy.
- Favorite nonsexual activity: Fighting demons together, obv, lol. (Because in my head canon they are still with Cangel and Wes OKAY it is true!)
- Their favorite place to be together:Possibly bed, is that too dirty? Or the Angel Hotel. Also with Fred’s family who have taken Gunn in and love him a lot.
- Any traditions: Going to the opera on anniversaries cause that’s where they shared their first kiss.
- Their “song”: Hmmm this is hard! Something just utterly adorable and possibly country (cause Fred) like “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain or something Taylor Swift. And Gunn pretends he hates it but really loves it and loves how Fred’s face lights up when it plays.
- What they do for each other on holidays:
Gunn brings Fred breakfast in bed. Fred makes a lot of baked goods and also often makes her own presents that really represent their relationship.
- Where did they first meet:
This is canon: Pylea. (AW PYLEA FEELS).
- Any pets: Yes, Fred has a cat which Gunn hates at first but grows to love because she loves it.
- What do they fight over: Again, I suppose this is canon. They are both pretty stubborn and Fred, because of trauma, is prone to reacting suddenly to things and avoiding others. Gunn wants to help her avoid all sadness/trauma/darkness but he can’t do that cause that’s part of life.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: Yes, they go visit Fred’s family and it is lovely. She has tons of relatives and Gunn is like part of the family. He feels like he’s part of a real family for the first time since his sister died.